Weddings at Paddy’s Bar & Restaurant
a unique experience that you and your guests will never forget!
Here at Paddy’s we host just a handful of wedding’s each year, meaning each one is given an unrivaled attention to detail and your day will stand out among your guests as a wedding like no other!
Full of traditional Irish character, Paddy’s provides a beautiful setting with all those little touches that make your wedding ceremony and reception one of a kind…
- Welcome your guests along the shores of Lough Mask with a selection of canapés and a champagne reception.
- Enjoy your drinks and some music by the fireside in the large garden overlooking the lake
- Watch as the tender, tasty lamb roasts on the spit throughout the afternoon and as our chef cooks each steak to your guest’s specifications on the barbeque.
- Enjoy a delicious three course meal in our lakeside dining room, flooded with natural light and with unparalleled views of Lough Mask.
- Complimentary, rustic wedding decór throughout the bar, restaurant and garden.
Our newly refurbished patio dining area can accommodate up to 60 guests in banquet style seating and is an ideal setting for an intimate micro-wedding.
You also have the option to invite up to twice that number for drinks and dancing after the meal!
Looking to take all the stress out of wedding planning? Our partner Lakeside Events have teamed up with all the talented local suppliers to bring you the Tourmakeady Wedding Experience – an all-inclusive wedding package that includes everything from your wedding cake and wedding photography, to your hair and make up on the day! Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more or download the brochure here.