Vegetarian, Pescatarian & Vegan Menu Options
During the COVID-19 pandemic our menu will be restricted to items that our kitchen can produce while maintaining social distancing – meaning some of your favourites might be temporarily absent and we may not be able to accommodate some dietary requests during this time.
We will still provide top quality food and as much variety as possible and the menu will be updated on an ongoing basis!
- Vol au Vent€6.75warm pastry stuffed with a creamy sauce and served with a petit salad
main course portion with chips €12.50
- House Salad€6.95cos lettuce, croutons, parmesan shavings and a ceaser dressing
main course portion with chips €12.95
- Homemade Soup of the Day€5.95suitable for vegans
- Smoked Salmon & Prawn Salad (Pescatarian Only)€7.95served with marie rose sauce and a caper and red onion dressing
- Beer Battered Cod Stack (Pescatarian Only)€17.95golden fillet of fresh cod in beer batter, served with a tartar sauce, mushy peas and chips
- Fish of the Day (Pescatarian Only)€POAserved with mashed potato and fresh vegetables
- Curry & Rice€14.95suitable for vegans
- Paddy’s Stir Fry Corner€13.95
egg noodles and fresh market vegetables stir fired with our own oriental blend of hoi sin, oyster and soya sauce.
suitable for vegans with rice
- House Style Pasta€13.95fresh egg linguine with mushrooms in a creamy sauce, topped with parmesan shavings
- Vegan Pasta€13.25penne pasta in a tomato sauce, with market fresh vegetables and a basil pesto
suitable for vegans
- Soup of the Day€4.95suitable for vegans
- Pasta & Tomato Sauce€5.95
- Pasta & Creamy White Mushroom Sauce€8.95
- Half Portion of Curry & Rice€8.95suitable for vegans
- Baby Bowl with Mash & Soup
- Onion Rings€3.00
- Side Salad€3.00
- Portion of Vegetables€3.00
- Portion of Garlic Potatoes€3.00
- Naan Bread€3.00
- Garlic Bread€3.00
- Cheesy Garlic Bread€3.50
In order to prioritise the safety of our staff and customers during the COVID-19 pandemic we have implemented several changes to how we operate in accordance with guidance from the Government, the HSE, the HSA and Fáilte Ireland.
Please click here to see the guidelines and restrictions that will be in place while dining at Paddy’s Bar & Restaurant during this time.