Congratulations on your engagement and thank you for considering us for your wedding venue!
Here at Paddy’s we host just a handful of wedding’s each year, meaning that each one becomes our top priority and gets an unrivalled attention to detail!
Full of traditional Irish character, Paddy’s provides a beautiful setting with all those little touches that make your ceremony and reception one of a kind…
- Welcome your guests along the shores of Lough Mask with a selection of canapés and a champagne and sparkling elderflower reception
- Enjoy your drinks and some music by the garden fires in the large garden overlooking the lake
- Watch as the tender, tasty lamb roasts on the spit throughout the afternoon. Enjoy as our chef cooks each steak to your guest’s specifications on the barbeque
- Relax in an elegant marquee, flooded with natural light and with a beautiful view of Lough Mask
- Enjoy a three course meal with a variety of options to suit all tastes and a buffet menu to fill all appetites!
- Take advantage of the endless choice of nearby scenery for your photos. These include Tourmakeady Woods and Waterfall, Drimbawn Gardens or along the shores of the lake
- Select from our wide range of centrepiece and wedding decor
- Enjoy ample complimentary car parking, discounts on local taxi services and wonderfully welcoming local accommodation options
We host just 3 weddings a year so don’t hesitate to get in touch for more information on hosting your wedding ceremony and reception at Paddy’s Bar & Restaurant.
T: 094 95 44005 M: 087 670 3920 E: firstname.lastname@example.org W: Paddys.ie