March – December
With a large beer garden overlooking Lough Mask, a bouncing castle to keep the children entertained, two widescreen TVs to watch the football and a delicious menu with a wide range of dishes, Paddy’s is an ideal place to relax on a Sunday afternoon!
The restaurant is open from 1:00pm – 8:00pm and bookings can be made by calling 094 95 44005 (midweek) or 094 95 44243 (weekends).
- HOME-MADE SOUP€4.25Served with Lough Mask Foods brown bread
- WARM VOL AU VENTS€5.95with mushroom, chicken and white wine cream sauce
- DUCK SPRING ROLLS€5.95with a sweet chilli sauce
- PRAWN COCKTAIL€5.95on a bed of fresh lettuce with marie rose sauce
- SPICY CHICKEN WINGS€5.95
All of our meals are cooked to order using fresh ingredients whenever possible. Please allow time for cooking.
- Slow Roast of the Dayserved on a bed of mashed potato with fresh vegetables
- Fish of the Dayserved on a bed of mashed potato with fresh vegetables
- Char Grilled 10oz Irish Sirloin Steak€21.95cooked to your specifications and served with sautéed onions and mushrooms and your choice of creamy peppered sauce, rich whiskey and mushroom sauce or garlic butter.
- Supreme of Chicken Cordon Blu€15.95breaded chicken fillet, stuffed with ham and cheese and served on a bed of mashed potato with a creamy mushroom sauce and fresh vegetables
- Old Style Honey Roast Duckling€17.95served on a bed of mashed potato with caramelized grand marnier and orange sauce and fresh vegetables
- Char Grilled Beef Burger€11.95topped with bacon and cheese and served with side salad and chips
- Paddy’s Steak Sandwich€13.956oz of seared sirloin steak with mushrooms and onions on a sub roll, served with side salad and chips
Vegetarian and vegan dishes available on request. Please ask your server for more information.